We are thrilled to announce the launch of our newest application, Automatic Newsletter. This app is the newest addition to our Facebook App Suite and allows you to turn your Facebook posts into beautiful, responsive emails instantly.
How does Automatic Newsletter work?
This Facebook Application is the FIRST of it’s kind! You’ll send emails faster than ever before. Automatic Newsletter pulls your latest published Facebook posts — caption, image, title, and link — and automatically generates a responsive email newsletter. You’ll be able to choose the frequency of sending out newsletters and then you can sit back, relax, and let the app work it’s magic.
How do I get started? Is it easy? (Yes!)
1. Begin by installing the application on Facebook.
If you are already an Iframe Apps subscriber, you’ll have access to the app immediately. If not, the app offers a 7-day free trial with access to our 8 app suite. The monthly subscription of $19/month includes 20,000 email credits every month.
2. Select the page you would like the app to run on.
3. Then you’ll customize the settings of your email campaigns. Setting highlights include:
– Email frequency: How often do you want your emails to automatically go out? Daily, weekly, monthly, single campaign?
The frequency of your emails determines the content within each newsletter. For example, if you select “monthly,” your Automatic Newsletter will pull all of your Facebook Posts for the month into one newsletter – before send out you’ll be able to remove any posts you don’t wish to include in the newsletter.
– Customize template: You can customize just about anything in the newsletter. Change colors, fonts, sizes, text, social networks to include, etc.
– Enable / Disable: Once you’re all set up, you can enable or disable the sending out of your newsletter. Enabling means it will automatically send out based on the frequency you selected, disable means it will not automatically send out. You can enable or disable your newsletter at any time
– Add a newsletter subscription form to your Facebook Page: Need to collect emails and build out a subscriber list? Simply enable the “leadgate” within the app and you’ll create an “Subscription” tab on your Facebook Page where users can enter their name and email address (you can customize your leadgate to pick and choose which information you’d like to collect).
What else should I know?
The app is full of impressive features and is very intuitive to use. Here are some highlights of our Beta testers favorites:
Advanced Analytics: Once you hit send, you’ll be able to clearly see your campaigns performance with advanced analytics, without ever having to leave Facebook.
Email Credits: Your monthly subscription includes 20,000 email credits. You can also purchase more whenever you choose. The more you buy, the lower the cost per credits.
Adding Subscribers: You can import your email subscriber list manually, as a CSV file, or connect to your email client and sync your subscriber list. If you enable the leadgate (see above) those subscribers will automatically be added into your contacts list.
Support: You can find plenty of helpful resources on our Facebook App FAQ. You are always welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a ring on our toll-free number (888) 847-5502.
Start using Automatic Newsletter today!
Install Automatic Newsletter on your Facebook Page by clicking here. Upon beginning your 7-day free trial, you will instantly gain access to our entire 8 App Suite. Learn more about all our apps and features on our website.
Download this infographic.